Monday, June 30, 2008

OverSlepT...

PsPs leh to Mathew and Toby today....realli sorry....Ytd too late sleep so today overslept...lols...Was planing to meet 2 and dte today...but ended up mi could now wake up today.....when mi wake up is alr 4pm...I check my phone when i woke up...wow...45miss call...power...30 from Pow and another 15 is from toby....lols...Mathew from 12pm miss call mi all the way till 4pm den i woke up...lols...so today WWW trip is ruin becoz of my overslept...lols..psps...

Ended up we meet and play bowlin at Ehub again...sian la....tis week i dunnoe go how mani tym bowlin le....lols....

Pow and Lai keep sayin..."wow!! my slide become bowlin lane sia" & "is alr 4 y we nv get wet"lols.....

After bowlin we went makan and BB.....Tml Sch gonna to reopen le..sian...seem like my holiday is so short....gonna to prepare 4 SEM2..

No comments: